Stainless Steel Double Boiler Pot for Melting Chocolate, Candy and Candle Making (18/8 Steel, 2 Cup Capacity, 480ML)
Stainless Steel Double Boiler Pot
Stainless Steel Double Boiler Pot
- Superior Material – Made of 18/8 Stainless steel, Rust Resistant, Sturdy,and proper temperature to melt things but not to destroy the nutrition, and prevent burnt.
- Suitable Size – 2 cups capacity(1/2 quarts, 480ml),designed to perfectly fit sauce pans and smaller pots, ideal for steaming small amount of foods.
- Scientific Design – Stay long handle,keeping your hands away from the heat and boiling liquids. Front hook to prevent sliding away, Double pour spouts both sides make it easy and safe to use, flat bottom,bring you convenient cooking experience.
- Wide Use – Perfect for small to medium double boiler recipes/projects; Also can be used as a normal or keep-warm sauce container.Suitable for Home, Kitchen , Hotels, Shops, Restaurants, etc.
- Nice Gift Idea- Elegant and practical , Beautiful design, Solid and durable for long term use. A great gift for your family and friends!
Melting Skill Tips
- √ Water reach approximate 1/3 of the melting pot body,do not full water reaching pot edge so heating more quickly.
- √ Stop heating when there are bubbles appear in bottom of the water,do not boil up the water to heat the melting pot
- √ Cut the chocolate into small piece, do not put whole one-piece chocolate into pot and melt.
- If you have any other melting tips, you can also share in review and let more people know and enjoy more fun of cooking.
- Material:Made of 304 stainless steel.No smell, non-toxic, anti-dust, durable, impermeable and reusable, easy to clean.
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions: 10.4(L) x 5.5(W) x 2.4(H) Inches
- 2 cups capacity(1/2 quarts, 480ml)
- Package includes:1 x chocolate butter melting Pot
- The double boiler can be good used as melting butter, cheese, caramel, candy,and chocolate,heat honey, milk etc.
8.78 x 8.27 x 2.6 inches
|Item model number||
Amazon Customer –
Melt chocolate for icecream
Claudia Guzman –
I love how I can use this for making my small candles without spilling any wax. The coated handle makes it easy to hold and is cool to the touch.
Long lasting easy to clean light weight
This is a one-piece that fits over a saucepan. The long handle makes it work over various size pans.
C. James –
This is the perfect doohickey for 1-2 small candles at a time of waxmelts.
This thing doesn’t do much. It’s not meant to. So that’s fine by me. My gripe is that the welds where the handle and the lipase attached could have used a flange or something similar to sturdy the joints more. Not that it’s flimsy. Actually stronger than it looks, but this keeps it from getting full marks.
So for any moms that have to scald their breastmilk before freezing (if you know, you know), this is amazing! I boil a pot of hot water, set this right on top, transfer to an ice bath and then it pours so nicely into a storage bag with the spout! Once those days are behind me, it’ll be great for melting chocolate for strawberries. Great product, great price, 110% satisfies my current needs and will be a great addition to my kitchen for years to come!
☆Chelsea Niteshades –
I bought this fully aware it was a small size double boiler. I didn’t need a larger one to melt beeswax, cocoa butter, and shea butters together.I got this for making my lip balm. In the past I used to use a DIY double boiler. More recently, I just used Pyrex & microwave.The Pyrex microwave worked perfect for me until one day the beeswax in my Pyrex caught fire.This promoted me to order a real double boiler in order to continue making my lip balms- and this actually exceeded my expectations. I hadn’t realized there would be a small little “spout” on both sides where one can pour the contents directly in something of small size/precisely.It fit perfectly on top of a pot, and worked flawlessly as well. I took some pictures for anyone interested in a small sized double boiler.The contents shown in mine is a mix of completely melted :Beeswax, cocoa butter, Shea butter, and olive oil. I do not have a scale to properly measure, so I just eyeball the amounts with the ideal ratio I learned with practice.There are numerous balm formulas on websites for accurate measurements for making your own.I have another use for melting butters; particularly shea. When shea butter slowly melts and solidifies at random temperatures such as in transit, it can cause it to have a grainy texture.One can melt grainy textured shea to fix it. The cause of the grainy feel is simply the aforementioned situation in which melting and re solidifying occurs – the three different fatty acid molecules in shea have differing melting points. This causes the fatty acid molecules to stick to each other only instead of throughout the butter as it solidifies at random temperatures.To fix this, I gently melt gainiy shea in this double boiler. Once it’s thoroughly melted, I then pour the liquid shea into a container or a bowl and immediately place it in the freezer. The freezer temperature ensures the butter solidifies quickly; therefore the fatty acid molecules don’t have the time to solidify slowly (which would cause the molecules to remain separated and creating graininess).A bit off topic, but I wanted to share this tidbit with whomever it may interest, and to provide multiple ideas as to how this double boiler can be used for.
Aymee Flood –
This is an awesome little pot! Love it.
Vanessa Vince –
Great to melt chocolate!